These truffles can be the perfect little gift simply by placing in a glass jar and wrapping with ribbon – use your creativity to decorate and let your kids gift to their school teacher, take them along to a dinner party, etc.
250g Biscoff biscuits
½ cup Condensed Milk
225g White chocolate melts
- Reserving 1 Biscoff biscuit for garnish, place the remaining in the bowl of a food processor and blitz into a fine crumb. Add condensed milk and blitz to combine.
- Roll mixture into small balls and place on a tray. Refrigerate until firm.
- Melt chocolate in short bursts in the microwave or use the stovetop method.
- Working with one truffle at a time, dip in melted chocolate and coat completely, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Please on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Crush the reserved Biscoff biscuit and sprinkle over the truffles. Use your Christmas creativity to decorate your truffles by adding red and green sprinkles on top, adding edible gold, etc.
- Refrigerate until set.