We Want You
United Realty are always on the lookout for highly motivated and driven individuals to join our team. Whether you’re extremely experienced and successful in Real Estate, or new to the industry, we offer fantastic training and growth opportunities to help you to reach your full potential in your real estate career. Work alongside the area’s best and most experienced team in one of our three offices across the South-West Sydney region.
Simply apply for one of our advertised job vacancies or submit your details via the Contact Us button below.
UNITED REALTY IS LOOKING FOR A SALES AGENT TO JOIN THE TEAM!
Are you an ambitious real estate agent seeking the opportunity to join the district’s best real estate agency?
Are you truly wanting to excel in your career and love the sound of earning an unlimited salary?
With the recent opening of our third office in Camden, we are actively seeking qualified sales agents to join our dynamic team.
If you have a passion for real estate, a customer-centric mindset, and the drive to succeed, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you are a motivated and experienced sales agent who is eager to take their career to new heights, we would love to hear from you.
We are a real estate dedicated team with Offices in Bringelly, Camden and The Oaks. A highly regarded real estate company with a strong focus on community, professionalism and career development, as well providing a strong team to work amongst.
United Realty is a place where you can be inspired and supported to become your greatest, while working with other industry leading professionals in a positive, cooperative and high performance environment.
Dedicated to delivering the highest level of service, we are a close team dedicated to building excellence while providing a place for you to develop, grow and achieve your career goals.
We are proud to be recognised as a respected organisation in Sydney South-Wests Fastest Growing precincts.
About the role
The successful Sales Agent has a critical role in working as an independent agent as well as within the existing United Realty Team.
Your involvement will have a significant impact on the overall outcomes of the team and your hard work will be greatly rewarded in this active, fast paced and positive environment.
This highly fulfilling role will require you to be proactive, use your initiative, meet targets and build thorough relationships with prospective clients.
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and preserve outstanding relationships
- Target driven and achievement focused
- Energetic, positive and self-motivated to learn and grow
- Superior organisation and attention to detail
- Expertise and passion for interacting with and creating peace of mind for clients
- Ability to be resourceful
- Strong work ethic
- Well presented
- Dedication for the company and strong communication skills
- Professional Presentation and
- Excellent time management
You will have the opportunity to take your sales career to the next level with constant office support and on-going coaching and development from within the team.
Skills and experience:
- 2+ years Real Estate Sales experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and problem solve with a positive attitude
- Oversee the listing and selling process such as hold open homes, negotiate between parties, follow up buyers and maintain vendor communication throughout all processes
- Ability to prospect, build and maintain a database
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Have strong time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a current Class 1 or 2 Real Estate Licence
- Hold a current NSW Driver’s License
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Please forward your CV and a covering letter stating why you believe you are suitable for the position to email@example.com
We look forward to having you join the United Family.
United Realty is looking for a highly motivated and experienced letterbox dropper/postie bike driver to
deliver quality marketing material to residences in the Bringelly, Wollondilly, and Macarthur areas.
Up to 38 hours consistent casual work is available each week to the right applicant.
Must have motorbike licence.
Please send a copy of your resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org